Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Morning Motivation

As I'm sitting here on the couch this morning, thinking one more hour of sleep in my air conditioned house would be really nice, I decided perhaps a little inspiration was in order.
And there she is.  This, folks, is of course a Ford Edge.  And my dream car.  Is that weird?  I don't think so, I test drove one and it was amazing.  In love before I turned the key!  And I will look very good in it... windows down, large beautiful sunroof open, music playing (hopefully without the cds being eaten which may or may not be happening in my current car), have some room to haul stuff around, and best part is that if I need to borrow the truck for some large, fantastic, gotta-have-it piece of furniture the husband won't be so sad to trade vehicles.  I don't even care what color it is as long as it isn't tan.  I have only ever owned two cars since I started driving and both have been old man tan.  Along with that dream is a hope. Making a statement like "I'm not putting any more money in to this car" while writing another $500+ check to the mechanic will become a reality.
However, working part-time at a grocery store isn't going to quite get me behind the wheel.  So it's off to the garage get started on some painting and sanding.  I will be glad when fall comes, I don't think motivation will be quite so hard to come by.
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment