Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Things that make me Squeal!

In a totally good way!
First I have to say how excited I am that I have only had my little antique booth a month now and I've already made a profit! A small one, but that's okay with me! When I reserved my spot at this particular mall, I didn't realize what a good decision I was making.  Soon after I signed up, I found out that it was going to be part of a reality show on the Travel Channel called Truckstop Missouri.  Only two weeks in and I can't believe how much more business they have received!
If you haven't seen or heard of the show check it out, it's pretty entertaining!

A little something I added to my booth yesterday:
This was a pretty ugly little shelf ( I wish I had my before picture ).  It was a very dark brown stained wood and just looked heavy.  Then I found the perfect color coral and now I think it's adorable!  Next time I do a room in my house I will definitely be putting this color somewhere.
And then these came in the mail today, I have been waiting so patiently:
Not only do they fit perfectly, they are also comfortable... and I don't generally have the greatest luck shopping for flats online.  Plus they were on sale, there might have been a little jumping up and down involved.
And before I go, a few little things I've been working on so far this week:
I was right... it's going to be the amazing!

Chalkboard paint might be my new paint obsession, is there anywhere you can't use it?  I'm sure going to find out!

And there was supposed to be another picture here, but it looks like blogger isn't going to cooperate today.  It will be, however, in another post.  I'm helping decorate a wedding that is happening next weekend so I'll share all the details with you, I think it's going to be fantastic!
Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday, I am headed to St. Louis this afternoon in the sad rain to get my hair cut and colored by my fabulous hairdressing cousin Jordana.  Also squeal worthy!








No comments:

Post a Comment